[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Lay this today

Lay this today

Order by Date Ascending

Betting and Staking -- Discuss betting and staking
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

As visitors to this website know, I am the best layer of a horse this site has seen. Given my success rate over the numerous years it is probably the best anywhere. Most of the lays I have given have been the favourite or well fancied. Sure I have had a couple that won but otherwise the record will probably never be equalled.

Today's lay is SR5 #6 Egg Tart. Another favourite in markets now but could ease once people start reading this. I don't give reasons, I keep them to myself.

So just go lay an egg.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Lay this today

Time: 9/9/2017 9:30:07 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Lay this today

Time: 11/9/2017 7:21:37 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

no you haven't - and why are you continuing to pretend you and Khappo aren't one and the same?

Author: gladys

Time: 11/9/2017 10:24:36 AM

Blog Reply:

I have Rex. Just called in to see and acknowledge the maestro, Khap, boxing your ears once again.

Time: 11/9/2017 2:52:28 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

I see Ribchester has just won the G1 Prix Moulin

Gladys,
thought you had left? Is talking to yourself something you do often?

Author: gladys

Time: 10/9/2017 8:58:09 AM

Blog Reply:

Great laying Khap. It was spruiked by all the know it alls, but you nailed it.

Have you had an opportunity to assess the Winning Speed percentages as yet, even if they are only raw figures?

Time: 10/9/2017 8:24:59 AM

Blog Reply:

Decorated Knight just won The G1 Irish Champion Stakes Khappo

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 10/9/2017 12:06:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Another fabulous racing prediction by me. Proving once again what a super analyst I am. Punters all over the world have done millions by having money on Egg Tart to win. I knew it would not win.

Author: GeoffreyPudding

Time: 9/9/2017 8:01:42 PM

Blog Reply:

As one of your subscribers, I was happy for this tip. A shame you it was only recovering losses though.

On that, I am deeply in the red from your lay Black Caviar and lay Winx tips. 40 losses now. This is all but unrecoverable. Will you refund your tipping service fees? They havent been worthwhile over the years. So so far behind.

Regards

Geoffrey

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.